Thursday, October 18, 2007

Week 6: task 13 Tagging

I had setup a del.icio.us account several months ago. I liked the idea of having access to my work bookmarks from any computer. My profile didn't like to roam. It still doesn't but I don't try to make it roam anymore. I haven't used in a while, so it was nice to get a refresher course in its many features and uses. I can see how the site could be used for doing research and I'm sure many students and researchers do use it that way. The two user guides were very helpful and I will be trying some of their suggestions. Thanks for adding the iHCPL del.icio.us site. I've added it and the HCPL site to mine for easy reference. I like the tagging that we can do for each site. I'm keeping mine very simple for the time being. Maybe I'll expand as I continue to add more ito it.

No comments: