Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Week 10: task #23 Summary

Wow this has been a fast, busy and rewarding eleven weeks! A lot was covered. Some of the topics I was familiar with, some the terms were familiar but that was about it. I enjoyed learning about Flickr and avatars. I understand blogs and RSS feeds better. I will continue to use some sites such as LibraryThing and Library Elf and Del.icio.us. I had heard of Youtube but until now had not spent much time exploring it. I understand why it's so popular and additive. I've enjoyed most of the exercises. I'm very glade I didn't have to do this alone. A few of the tasks were very frustrating and if it wasn't for the support and guidance, I might not have completed the course. Now, when do we get to try Amazon's Kindle???? Star Trek Next Generation here we come!

No comments: